Friday, October 23, 2009

HEY GUYYYYSSSSS

Been super busy. Work. School. Thesis. Papers. Doctoral program apps. Cooking. Twirling. And stuff. Be back next week. Have a funeral and a wedding to attend tomorrow, both in two different cities than the one I am currently in (Marlin, Halletsville, Houston, respectively). Have a magical weekend. Oh, and here are 7 reasons to keep your T-rex off crack cocaine. If you don't help him/her, who will?

P.S. Here's a list of things bears love. kBAI.

5 jewels of thought:

Myne said...

Have a fabulous weekend too and all the best with school and all. Take care and see you around soon.

InnyVinny said...

But it be caaaaaaaaaaaaallin my T-Rex. Who am I to get in the way?

Aisha said...

Have a great weekend. Off to stalk your recipes (and maybe try one out!).

Admin said...

Miss you!

Desiree said...

I'm in a dark place right now so I found humor in the 5 reasons to punch a dolphin in the mouth.

Sorry about that.

I wish I were doing doctoral program applications - then people would think I was smart. But then it sounds really complicated and involved and I haven't got the energy for all that so I'll just leave it to you. kthxbai :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin